You can order no-cost at-home COVID-19 test kits online: https://www.covidtests.gov
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order a 3rd round of free at-home tests. Order yours today.
ABOUT THE AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTS
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
Take an at-home test:
- If you begin having COVID-19 symptoms like fever, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, or
- At least 5 days after you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, or
- When you’re going to gather with a group of people, especially those who are at risk of severe disease or may not be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines
VACCINATION, MASKING, AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
Testing is only one step you can take to protect yourself, friends, family, and others. Everyone is encouraged to:
- Get up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations. Visit vaccines.gov to find a vaccine or booster near you.
- Wear a well-fitted mask when gathering indoors.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between people.