The links on this page will help you to learn more about the Eatontown Public School's Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Policy as well as highlight key members of the school community who have a role in this new policy. It is important to note that beginning September 1, 2011, every district must have a district Anti-Bullying Coordinator and every school must have a School Anti-Bullying Specialist. In addition, each school must have a School Safety Team as mandated by the new law.
- Anti-Bullying Mission Statement
- Anti-Bullying Letter from Mr. Scott T. McCue, Superintendent of Schools
- Anti-Bullying/Cyberbullying Letter from Mrs. Debbie Nappi, Anti-Bullying Coordinator
- District and School Grades Under The Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
- Policy 5512 Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying
- Guidance for Schools on Implementing the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act